Job seeker



Its been a while since I seek for another job. Its not I'm ungrateful to work with my father which there are a lot of free time, more flexible time and etc. But, I need a life challenge, here particularly work challenge. So that, I can claim that I'm a success person.

Image result for job seeking

The reason of me furthering study to Master level is to equip myself with new skill to make it easier in applying job. But, when I put it in resume, employer tend to reject immediately maybe because they they don't want to pay more for me (for the extra degree). Why not, if I'm suit for the position, call me first, then ask if I'm OK with the pay they want to offer. I don't know, or maybe I'm not even reach their lowest requirement. Who knows.

This is cliche, the employer always prefer the experienced one. Its not easy to find the work experience or maybe we are the one who chose the starting job.

Thinking of swapping to other field. Need to start from the ground. I'm ok with it but as having my own family, its quite difficult when the salary can't match my commitment needs. At the end, I have to choose a good job with a good salary.

At the end, need to go back to Allah and ask Him to show His guidance in my career by Istikharah.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment