2020

Its 2020
Image result for 2020

I put a meaning in this pic and choose it.
You can see how 0, 2, and 0 leaning on each other with a solid base of '2'.
So, if our base or we can take it as AZAM is strong enough, everything will keep standing eventhough not straight enough.

I had never have AZAM actually in my life previously.
Starting this year, I want to make a strong AZAM and purpose of life.

This blog will be the diary of my upcoming journey. Keeping all the memories that will make a better me.

So, my AZAM is simple.
I want to become a better person who always see myself as a success woman either as a person, a servant, a wife, a mother and even in my work path.

LIFE will not make it easy for us but we can make it easy when we start to control our destiny.

I pray so much that, all those dark days will not haunting me again as I want a better life with my family.

Image result for bismillah

BISMILLAHHIRRAHMANNIRRAHIM

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment